You can continue studying in the USA. It’s a good thing! University of Memphis Scholarship 2022 is open for applications. In this post, we’ll discuss in detail how to apply for the University of Memphis Scholarship, its advantages and step-by- procedure for applying.
The University of Memphis Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship to international students. The scholarship is available to students pursuing Masters or undergraduate degrees. The amounts of scholarships vary and will cover the difference between international and domestic non-Tennessee residents’ tuition costs.
It was established in 1912 The University of Memphis is an academic institution that is located within Memphis, Tennessee. A large portion of University of Memphis college students lives in apartments to the south on the main campus.
Why should you study at the University of Memphis? Being a part of the University of Memphis, you’ll be able to reside in an international setting. The university offers opportunities for students to enhance their understanding by providing classes in different disciplines, and also programs offered by faculty members who are certified to teach at the university level.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): University of Memphis
- Study in the USA
- Deadline: October 01, 2022
- Program Period:
- Undergraduate Degree Program 4 years
- Masters Degree Course: Two years
- Courses Offered:
You may want to apply for these scholarship opportunities.
- DAAD For Masters/Ph.D. 2022-2023 : Germany Scholarship For International Students
- Turkey Scholarship Online Application 2022-2023 (Step by Step Process)
The University of Memphis Scholarship provides the recipient with a sum that differs and pays for the differences in costs of international and domestic non-residents of Tennessee tuition costs. The scholarship is not able to be used in conjunction with other UofM institution-wide scholarship programs. There are exceptions to departmental funding.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Memphis Scholarship
To be eligible for the University of Memphis Scholarship, the applicant must meet all of the criteria as listed below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All nations.
To be eligible for a scholarship at the undergraduate level, students have to meet these conditions:
- 25, ACT (or 1200 SAT equivalent
- 3.25 U.S.A. equivalent GPA of undergraduate degree as determined by a credential assessment agency (www.naces.org)
To be eligible for graduate scholarships, applicants need to satisfy the following conditions:
- 311 GRE or equivalent for other tests
- 3.25 U.S.A. equivalent GPA for undergraduates as assessed by a credential evaluation organization (www.naces.org) or a relevant master’s degree from an approved and accredited institution
How to Apply for the University of Memphis Scholarship?
Follow the instructions for applying for this scholarship.
(1) Click here to submit an application for admission to the undergraduate and master’s degrees at the university.
(2) (2) Upload these documents.
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of transcripts from academics and awards
- Certificates of English proficiency in English
- Personal statement/statement about the reason for writing
- A passport copy.
(3) After gaining the admissions process, apply for the scholarship here.
For more information regarding the University of Memphis Scholarship, go to the official website: