Start your learning adventure in Turkey. It’s a good thing! Turkey Government Scholarships are open. In this article, we’ll discuss in detail the scholarship, its advantages and the step-by-step application procedure.
Turkey government scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully-funded award for international students. The scholarship is available for undergraduate master’s, master’s, and Ph.D. research. Turkiye Burslari Scholarship provides the monthly cost of up to 1500 TL per month. This includes tuition fees and returns tickets for flights in addition to health insurance, accommodation and.
Alongside providing opportunities for education with international standards along with an abundance of knowledge and experiences, Turkey also offers scholarships for outstanding international students across the globe to attend the top universities in Turkey.
Turkey Scholarships are a state-funded competition-based scholarship program given to students who are outstanding to complete a full-time, or short-term course at one of the most prestigious institutions in Turkey. Turkey Scholarships is designed to establish an alliance of future leaders who are committed to enhancing cooperation between nations and mutual understanding between different societies.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Various Universities
- Studied inTurkey
- Deadline: February 20, 2022
- Computer Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Food Engineering
- The Turkish government gives the government with no cost Turkish scholarships to students from all over the world. They are available for almost every discipline and all levels of study, including master, bachelor and doctoral. The number of programs is thirteen25 programs available. You can access them by visiting this site.
It is dependent on the program.
- 4 years for bachelor plus 1-year Turkish preparation for the language.
- Master’s degree: 1 year Turkish Language course + 2 year
- Ph.D. 1 Year Turkish Language course + 4 years of the Turkish Language course.
- You can check the timeline for scholarships from the HTML1 page. here
Turkey Government Scholarships will offer the winner the following advantages:
- Program and university placement
- Tuition Fee
- Return Flight Ticket
- Health Insurance
- A Year Turkish Language Course
- Monthly Stipend:
- Undergraduate: 1000 TL per month
- Master’s: 1400 TL per month
- Ph.D.: 1800 TL per month
Eligibility Criteria for Turkey Government Scholarship
To be eligible for the Turkey Government Scholarship you must satisfy the following conditions:
- Required Language: English or Turkish
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Minimum Academic Criteria:
- Minimum academic requirements for applicants to Bachelor’s degrees 70 percent
- Minimum academic requirements for Master’s and Doctoral degree candidates 70 percent
- Minimum academic requirement required for Health Science (Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy) applicants 90 percent
- Age Criteria:
- Must be under 21 years old to be eligible for undergraduate programs.
- You must be younger than 30 to apply to be eligible for Master’s degree programs.
- Under 35 years old to be eligible for doctoral programs
- Eligible Groups:
- Citizens from all nations
- Students or applicants who can be graduated at the end of the academic year currently being completed (before August in 2022)
- Academicians and researchers
- Non-Eligible Groups:
- Turkish citizens as well as those who have lost their Turkish citizenship.
- Students who are already registered at Turkish Universities at the same level of study they’re seeking
- Other Requirements
- It is recommended that you be able to obtain a TOEFL or an IELTS (The Test of English as a Foreign Language) certification. This certification is an international standard that proves that you’re competent enough to attend a class at a college if you plan to study in English.
- It is highly recommended to present your official academic transcript, including all the degrees, courses, and grades that you could have earned during your academic professional career.
- You must submit an explanation of your motive to apply for this scholarship. Should you’re Statement of Purpose needs improvement and the crucial points that are required in your SOP and you are not able to provide them, you may have to contend with rejection.
- Candidates must not suffer from health issues.
- Short-term scholarships may have additional application requirements. Be sure to check the application requirements before the application process.
How to Apply for Turkey Government Scholarship?
Follow the step-by-step instructions to apply for Turkey Government Scholarships:
(1) Make an account on the site for the award by clicking here.
- Applications can only be made individually through www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr by the candidates.
- There aren’t any institutions or individuals qualified to apply for Turkiye scholarships.
- Candidates are advised to carefully review the guidelines and other information on your application software.
- The applicants are required to fill out and upload all required documentation to their application.
- Applications submitted via postal mail via courier or post, or via hand are not accepted.
- Applications are completely free.
- Turkiye Scholarships offer both scholarships and university admission simultaneously. Candidates will be put in an institution and program of their 12 choices that they can select from the application system.
(2) Fill out the online application with the required documents. (3) Candidates are required to submit the following documents when filling out the online application:
- A valid National Identity Document OR an authentic Passport
- Recent photos of the applicant (Please take note that the picture that you upload into the application system must be a true representation of yourself. Candidate photographs that do not show a clear face could affect the assessment for your candidature)
- Scores from the national exam (required for those who do not have international qualifications or certificates)
- Certificate of graduation or diploma for temporary use. graduation
- Transcripts of academic qualifications (online screenshots, and not certified transcripts could affect the evaluation of the application)
- International exam scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YOS …etc. should be required by the school and university)
- Scores from the language test (if necessary by the selected school and university)
- Research proposal and the sample of your writing works (for Ph.D. applicants only)
For more information on Turkiye Scholarships, and to apply for the procedure, click here.
For more information about Turkey Government Scholarships Visit this official site: